AFib is Dangerous. And Treatable. Know the Symptoms.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, you might have an electrical problem with your heart. Left untreated, your irregular heartbeat could lead to a more serious condition like stroke or heart failure. So don't wait. Get Help.
- An irregular or skipping heartbeat
- A heartbeat that races out of control without warning
- Fluttering or thumping in the chest
- Shortness of breath and anxiety
- Faintness or confusion
St. Bernards Electrophysiology is the Region's Leader
St. Bernards electrophysiology team is the region's leading resource for the diagnosis and treatment of heart arrhythmias - electrical impulses that cause the heart to beat irregularly. This includes AFib.
At St. Bernards, our electrophysiology team provides comprehensive solutions for a host of rhythm disorders including:
- Atrial fibrillation
- Supraventricular tachycardia
- Ventricular tachycardia
- Sick sinus syndrome
- Pacemaker or defibrillator malfunction
- Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome