For generations, St. Bernards has been a trusted health care resource for women at every stage of life. We deliver more babies. We help more women with the health issues only women face. From raising a family, to coping with highly personal issues like pelvic pain, depression and incontinence, the St. Bernards women and children’s health team brings the care, support and experience to help you make this part of your life a great part of your life.
Why should you choose St. Bernards?
- Obstetrics and Labor Delivery
- The Region’s Only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with Board-Certified Neonatologists
- 24/7 OB-GYN Physician Coverage at St. Bernards Medical Center
- 24/7 Pediatric Physician Coverage at St. Bernards Medical Center
- Telemedicine Coverage in Rural Areas with Board-Certified OB-GYNs
- Robotic Surgery
- VBAC Consultations
- OB Emergency Department
- Board-Certified Lactation Consultants
- Breast Milk Bank
A rare condition threatened Katie's life – and the life of her unborn daughter. Her doctor's quick, calm action saved them both.
When Samantha learned she was pregnant during radiation treatment for cancer, she knew she needed special care. She found it at St. Bernards.
Nothing can prepare a parent for the loss of a child, but as Chelsea Fry learned, compassionate medical care can make a huge difference.
The Cohens are a medical family dating back generations. But all their medical experience couldn't prepare them for having two preemies in the NICU at the same time.