St. Bernards is pleased to provide a variety of senior housing options in Jonesboro to meet residents' physical and social needs, providing a safe and comfortable environment while helping them preserve their independence.
Options for people age 55 and over include:
- Assisted Living (Level 2) & Memory Care Apartments
- Senior Independent Living, Assisted Living and Condominium-Style Cottage Homes
- Affordable Income-Based Apartments
Application for Residency
Your residency application will be processed upon receipt of the following items:
- St. Bernards Villa/Village Resident Application
- St. Bernards Village (Independent Living) Room Layouts
- St. Bernards Village (Assisted Living) Room Layouts
- St. Bernards Villa (Assisted Living Level 2) Room Layout
- St. Bernards Villa (Memory Care) Room Layouts
- Benedictine Manor Building Layout
- Benedictine Manor Room Layouts
Upon receipt, we will reserve the apartment of your choice. If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please contact the administration at 870.932.8141.
Evaluate Your Needs
The following screening tool can help you determine which type of housing or care is best for you or your loved one.