The St. Bernards network of primary care physicians and services offers you more choices, more convenience, more ways to take care of your family when and where you need it. Our family medicine physicians can guide you to be your healthiest by providing you with preventative healthcare, as well as diagnosing and managing disease.
From urgent care to long-term relationships committed to helping you reach personal health goals, our primary care doctors offer everything you need to manage every stage of life.
St. Bernards Primary Care
- Same-day appointments
- Walk-in appointments for established patients as available
- Health screenings
- Chronic disease management
- On-site laboratory and radiology services
- Seamless access to the specialists of St. Bernards
- Senior care
- Care for your entire family
- Care coordinators for high-risk patients
- Preventative care services
- Health education
- Management of chronic health issues
- Lab and imaging services
St. Bernards Clopton Clinic offers an all-day Walk-In Clinic for existing internal medicine patients. The hours are Monday - Friday from 8am to 5pm.
*These hours are not intended for emergency situations. Please visit the Emergency Department at St. Bernards Medical Center.
At St. Bernards Internal Medicine Residency Clinic, our residents and Faculty physicians are seeing patients every day. Getting an appointment is easy and you get the benefit of both seasoned and new physicians.
- No insurance required
- Quick appointment scheduling
- Convenient downtown location
- Team Approach