When your child experiences a neurological disorder or injury, you want to ensure that they are receiving the specialized care they need. The pediatric neurologist at St. Bernards provides expert diagnostic care and treatment for neurologic conditions from headaches and concussions to seizures, developmental delay, and much more.
Our board-certified Pediatric neurologist focuses solely on the specialized needs of children. He is trained to evaluate and treat newborns, infants, children, and teens with nervous system diseases and disorders. At St. Bernards our medical staff uses a collaborative approach to ensure that each child gets the best possible care.
Conditions treated include:
- Head injury
- Motor, cognitive, or language skill deficiencies
- Intellectual disabilities
- Neuromuscular diseases (Muscular Dystrophy, Myasthenia Gravis, Peripheral Neuropathy)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Movement disorders (Cerebral Palsy, Spasticity, Tic disorders)
- Neurocutaneous diseases (Tuberous Sclerosis, Neurofibromatosis)
- Mitochondrial disorders
- Metabolic disorders
For more information, please call Arkansas Children’s Hospital Jonesboro Clinic at 870.336.2175.