St. Bernards helps companies of all sizes keep employees safe and healthy by providing workplace wellness programs, education and the treatment of workplace injuries.
Our occupational medicine physicians offer the most comprehensive occupational health program in Northeast Arkansas. We’re committed to quality care for your employees, safety, efficiency, follow-up and to ensuring clear, prompt communication with both employee and employer.
Our occupational health and wellness offering is designed to prevent employee health issues, help restore employee health when an injury occurs and return employees to work quickly and safely. Because our program is an integrated part of the St. Bernards Healthcare system, patients can seamlessly access specialists and services throughout the Northeast Arkansas region.
- Preplacement and annual physical exams
- Worksite ergonomic evaluations
- Functional job analysis
- Hearing conservation
- OSHA compliance consultation
- Respirator certification
Early Detection and Intervention
- Chemical exposure and toxicology evaluation
- Blood-borne pathogen monitoring
- Physical exams designed to match the requirements of the job
- Evaluation of occupational skin disorder
Work Injury Management
- Timely treatment of acute injury at a clinic devoted exclusively to occupational medicine
- Injury tracking with medical monitoring
- Return-to-work program
- Impairment evaluation and independent medical exams
Drug-Free Workplace Services
- Drug testing
- Medical Review Officer services
- Assistance with developing drug and alcohol policy
- U.S. Department of Transportation drug testing and physical exams
Employee Rapid Triage Program
St. Bernards 24-hour emergency department provides physicians and staff specially trained to treat work-related injuries. In our Rapid Triage Program, your employees with work-related injuries will be triaged upon arrival. Rapid Triage means your employee can be seen quicker, and in most cases, be able to return to work faster.
Physicals, screenings and classes
We offer a variety of services, including screenings, executive physicals and education classes. Services include:
- Ankle Brachial Index
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Body Mass Index
- Cholesterol and Glucose
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Executive Physicals
For more information about our occupational medicine services, call the St. Bernards Healthline at 870.207.7300.