Comprehensive Heart and Vascular Services
St. Bernards is Northeast Arkansas’ premier provider of heart and vascular services. Our comprehensive approach to cardiovascular care includes a commitment to wellness and heart disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and cardiovascular rehabilitation.
- Our Heart Care Center provides state-of-the-art facilities and technology to support our heart doctors and cardiovascular surgeons in providing the latest in diagnostic and treatment procedures.
- We offer a fully-equipped cath lab for diagnosis and treatment of heart and vascular problems.
- Our electrophysiology department is the region’s leading resource for the diagnosis and treatment of heart arrhythmias - electrical impulses that cause the heart to beat irregularly. This includes atrial fibrillation (AFib), a common but potentially serious condition.
- Our cardiologists and heart surgeons include specialists in interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, cardiothoracic surgery and vascular medicine.
- We provide year-round heart screenings, including free and low-cost ways to uncover heart disease early. Learn more about HeartScore CT.
- Our Heart Attack Treatment Center is specially staffed, trained and equipped to respond to heart emergencies. Our heart attack response team continuously has door-to-balloon times of less than 45 minutes, a measurement of how long it takes to open blocked arteries and restore blood flow to the heart.
- As a result, the American Heart Association has given the St. Bernards heart emergency team the Mission Lifeline Gold Plus designation for our consistent ability to provide high-quality emergency care to STEMI patients (patients who are experiencing a ST elevated myocardial infarction).
- We have specialists in the treatment of chronic heart disease, like congestive heart failure and atrial stenosis.
For a physician referral, or more information about all the ways we give your heart a hand, call 870.207.7300.
Want a second opinion?
St. Bernards cardiovascular specialists are available to help you make decisions about care for your heart. Getting started is as easy as submitting an online request for a second opinion.
Thanks to his wife and St. Bernards, drive time DJ Monte Lyons has cheated death three times. And he intends to make the most of his fourth chance at life.
Michael is a surveyor whose work takes him deep into the remote wilderness. But when he faced a widowmaker heart attack at 38, it was the darkest moment of his life.