Comprehensive Heart and Vascular Services
St. Bernards is Northeast Arkansas’ premier provider of heart and vascular services. Our comprehensive approach to cardiovascular care includes a commitment to wellness and heart disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and cardiovascular rehabilitation.
- Our Heart Care Center provides state-of-the-art facilities and technology to support our heart doctors and cardiovascular surgeons in providing the latest in diagnostic and treatment procedures.
- We offer a fully-equipped cath lab for diagnosis and treatment of heart and vascular problems.
- Our electrophysiology department is the region’s leading resource for the diagnosis and treatment of heart arrhythmias - electrical impulses that cause the heart to beat irregularly. This includes atrial fibrillation (AFib), a common but potentially serious condition.
- Our cardiologists and heart surgeons include specialists in interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, cardiothoracic surgery, and vascular medicine.
- We provide year-round heart screenings, including free and low-cost ways to uncover heart disease early. Learn more about HeartScore CT.
- Our Heart Attack Treatment Center is specially staffed, trained and equipped to respond to heart emergencies. Our heart attack response team continuously has door-to-balloon times of less than 45 minutes, a measurement of how long it takes to open blocked arteries and restore blood flow to the heart.
- As a result, the American Heart Association has given the St. Bernards heart emergency team the Mission Lifeline Gold Plus designation for our consistent ability to provide high-quality emergency care to STEMI patients (patients who are experiencing an ST elevated myocardial infarction).
- We have specialists in the treatment of chronic heart disease, like congestive heart failure and atrial stenosis.
Request an appointment with an award winning heartcare provider today.
St. Bernards cardiovascular specialists are available to help you make decisions about care for your heart. Getting started is as easy as submitting an online request for a second opinion.
For more information about all the ways we give your heart a hand, give us a call and we'll help you.
HEART CARE GREAT STORIES
WIDOWMAKER AT 38 YEARS OLD
Michael's surveying work takes him deep into the wilderness. When he encountered a widowmaker heart attack at 38, he faced his darkest moment.
FOURTH CHANCE AT LIFE
Thanks to his wife and St. Bernards, drive time DJ Monte Lyons has cheated death three times. And he intends to make the most of his fourth chance at life.
Chris Gross, a nurse of 25 years, knew something was wrong after a day of working in the sun; the quick response time he received is what made everything right.
Doug, a referee, describes wrestling as a "solo sport." Fortunately, when he faced the match of his life, St. Bernards proved he was not alone.