St. Bernards Anesthesiology provides outstanding care for St. Bernards patients undergoing surgery and other procedures that require an anesthetic for pain management. Each year, our anesthesia team, comprised of anesthesiologists who are medical doctors, and certified registered nurse anesthetists, care for thousands of patients each year. This large number of cases, coupled with an ongoing commitment to education, results in a high level of experience among our staff.
The St. Bernards anesthesia team provides:
- Administration of anesthesia in all subspecialties
- Critical care
- Coordination of comprehensive pain management services
- Diagnosis of acute and chronic pain syndromes
- Injections and nerve blocks
- Intraoperative transesophageal echocardiography
- Management of acute and chronic pain
- Medical management of painful conditions
- Obstetrical analgesia and anesthesia
- Preoperative medical evaluations
- Perioperative pain management
- Spinal-cord stimulation
- Spinal-infusion systems
To learn more about St. Bernards Anesthesia, please call the St. Bernards Healthline at 870.207.7300.