TEACHING FUTURE HEALTHCARE LEADERS
Here at St. Bernards, we care about our future. In doing so, we make educating and teaching our future healthcare leaders a priority.
At any given time, St. Bernards Medical Center has over 150 residents in house learning and practicing medicine from the guidance of our St. Bernards physicians.
St. Bernards Residency Programs:
We proudly support and partner with:
- UAMS Northeast Family Medicine Residency
- NYIT-COM at ASU D.O. Medical School
- ASU College of Nursing
- ASU Health Sciences Programs
- ASU CRNA Program
- UAMS College of Pharmacy
- Harding University Physician Assistants' Program
- Harding University College of Pharmacy
- Numerous other healthcare programs across our region!