We make healthier easier.
No gimmicks. No contracts. No barriers. Just a commitment to your goals by being a part of a supportive environment that makes healthier easier.
- State-of-the-art strength training equipment
- Cardio machines with individual TV monitors
- Indoor walking track
- Warm water therapy pool
- 25-meter lap pool
As a member, you’ll receive these amenities and services free:
- Pre-activity screening and consultation
- Equipment demonstration
- Daily locker use
- Sweat towels and bath towels
- Dozens of group fitness classes
- Family swim for children 11 and under
Available Convenience Services and Programs
- Café on the Mile
- Fit Shop apparel and exercise gear
- Kids Club childcare
- Long-term locker rental
- Silver Sneakers, Silver & Fit
- Youth athlete sports performance
Join for Free with a One-Year Fitness Commitment.
Membership comes with access to our state-of-the-art facility, supportive staff and dynamic programs. By becoming a member, you’re also making a commitment to your future health and well-being. In support of that commitment, we’ll waive the $49 initiation fee if you commit to keeping your membership for one year. If you want to end your membership within the one year commitment, the $49 enrollment fee will be paid at cancellation.
$47.50/month, $49.00 Initiation Fee
Our discounted rate for seniors 62 and older.
$37.50/month, $49.00 Initiation Fee
For spouses, children and other members of the same household.
$25.00/month, $49 Initiation Fee
One Year Paid in Full Membership
No Initiation Fee.
For youth ages 12-18 (minimum age for membership is 12). Mandatory equipment orientation with staff required. Must be 14 before using free weight area.
$27.50/month, $49 Initiation Fee
All rates subject to change.
New Member Services
Let’s start your fitness journey on the right foot. As a new member, you are eligible for free services designed to help you establish personalized goals and achieve them.
To make an appointment for any of these services, visit the customer service desk, ask a member of our fitness staff or call 870.207.7700.
We’ll review your health history and readiness for physical activity, and learn from you how improved physical fitness can help make your life better. The free consult helps:
Understand your current health status
- Identify potential health concerns or risk of injury
- Evaluate your fitness level to establish a starting point for improvement
- Set goals based on what you want to achieve
- Find your motivation
- Create a plan to track progress
If it’s clear after the Member Consult that you would benefit from a more advanced evaluation, you will be scheduled for a free fitness assessment and receive instructions on how to prepare (LINK). You’ll come away with a greater understanding of your health status and we’ll have the knowledge we need to assist you. The Fitness Assessment includes:
- Resting heart rate and blood pressure
- Height and weight
- Body composition
- Girth/Circumference measurements
- Cardiorespiratory endurance
- Muscular strength/endurance
- Lipid panel and glucose
We want you to be knowledgeable about our fitness equipment—and comfortable using it. During this free 30-minute demonstration, a fitness staff member will show you how to properly and safely use our exercise equipment, and answer your questions.
Every first Monday of the month is “Make a Change Monday” when members can bring one guest at no charge.
For all other days, a guest pass is required. A one-day guest pass is $10. One-week, one-month and three-month options are also available.
All guests must:
- Be accompanied by a member.
- Be at least 12 years of age (guest minors require a waiver signed by parent or legal guardian).
- Sign a Waiver, Release of Liability, and Consent.
- Abide by all St. Bernards Health & Wellness guidelines and policies.