About St. Bernards/Jonesboro
- St. Bernards is a 438-bed hospital located in the heart of Jonesboro, Arkansas.
- We serve as a regional referral center for 23 counties in Northeast Arkansas and Southeast Missouri and over 638,000 people.
- Our mission is to provide Christ-like healing to the community through education, treatment and health services.
- For the last six years, St. Bernards Medical Center has been named one of “Arkansas Best Places to Work” by Arkansas Business.
- St. Bernards offers the most technologically advanced health care facility in our region. Our technology rivals hospitals in surrounding states.
- Jonesboro serves as the commercial, social and cultural center of Northeast Arkansas with a population just over 70,000.
- Jonesboro offers the conveniences of a big city within a setting of acres of state parks, golf courses and inviting forests and lakes. And, if you are an outdoor person, northeast Arkansas is the mecca for hunting, fishing, canoeing, watersports, easy access to the Ozark Mountains, and most other outdoor adventures.
- Jonesboro is a family-oriented community with six different award-winning public school systems and four private schools.
- Home to Arkansas State University with more than 14,000 students from around the world.
- Home to the first Osteopathic Medical School in the state of Arkansas, the New York Institute of Technology’s College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYIT) at A-STATE is a four-year osteopathic medical school on the A-STATE campus with 115 students per class.