- Our interview season runs from mid to late October through January. We match eight applicants to participate in our 3-year training program. We have both a primary care and hospitalist track. We support residents wishing to specialize through various methods, such as shadowing rotations at potential specialty sites, research opportunities, and conference attendance via CME funds.
- Residency applicants must have passed Comlex I/Step1 and Comlex II/Step 2 CK.
- Residency applicants must be eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately at this time, we do not sponsor visas.
- Barring special circumstances, we do not consider applicants who graduated from medical school greater than three years ago.
- We require three letters of recommendation, one of which must be from a physician board-certified in Internal Medicine (either through the AOBIM or ABIM).
- We accept applications through ERAS only & follow NRMP match regulations.
(IMPORTANT CHANGE) The interview season for the 2022-23 resident class has migrated to a virtual format. For more information, please email Rachel Statler.
Interviewees are invited to a virtual informal meet & greet with current residents the evening prior to the interview day.