2022 Health Screenings
Screenings are available SATURDAY ONLY.
- Full Blood Lipid Panel (Height, Weight, Blood Pressure, BMI, Anemia, Prostate Level, A1C Cholesterol)
- Colon Cancer Screening (Free At-Home Test Kits)
- Foot Screening
- Hearing Screening- Hames Room B
- Mammograms- Hames Room A
- Skin Cancer Screening
- Spine Screening
- Pediatric- Speech and Language Screening
- Pfizer COVID Vaccine for ages 5+
- Tetanus shot
- HPV Vaccine
Women who qualify can have free mammograms performed on site – in the St. Bernards Mobile Women’s Health Unit.
Women who are interested in determining whether they qualify for the free mammograms should follow the pink ribbons to Hames Room C on the lower level of the Convocation Center. Funding for the program is being provided by grants from the Arkansas Affiliate Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
To qualify, a woman must meet the following criteria:
- Female 40 years of age or older
- Uninsured or under-insured women
- No current breast problems (lumps, discharge, etc.)
- No personal history of breast cancer
- Must not have had a mammogram in the last 365 days.
Women who qualify will have clinical breast exams performed free of charge by St. Bernards Medical Group provider on site in a private exam area away from Expo booths and activities.
Should a provider find an abnormality during a breast exam, the woman will be scheduled for a diagnostic mammogram rather than a screening mammogram. Those are not performed on the St. Bernards mobile mammography unit, but are scheduled at the St. Bernards Imaging Center. Staff will be on hand to assist with any appointments that are necessary.
Mammograms will be performed aboard the NEW 36-foot RV-type St. Bernards Mobile Women's Health Unit equipped with 3D mammography technology. The van will be in the parking lot on the east side of the Convocation Center between the red and green entrances.
In addition to offering the screening mammography, St. Bernards personnel will be on hand to direct people to an educational booth where breast health information will be available.