DO WHAT YOU LOVE AT ST. BERNARDS
There are times when medicine has to be greater and knowledge has to find a way. Be part of a team that is knowledgeable, experienced, caring and compassionate and focused on our patients during all of those times. Join an organization voted Arkansas' Best Places to Work by our own employees.
Established in 1900, St. Bernards Healthcare employs more than 2,700 individuals, including a medical staff of more than 250 physicians representing virtually every specialty. Our medical center is located in downtown Jonesboro, AR. The 440 bed facility is the largest healthcare organization in the region and serves as a referral center for 23 counties and over 600,000 people in the surrounding communities.
- Applicants with a valid email address may apply at any time from any computer with internet access.
- An email address is required when submitting an application.
- The following sites offer FREE email: Google, Outlook, Yahoo and others.
- Computers are available in the Employment Center for applicants with an established email address.
- Applicants can log in and check the status of their application at any time.
St. Bernards is an equal employment opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination based on an individual's race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, sex, age, handicap, disability (physical, visual or mental), creed, marital and veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected by federal or state law, with respect to all aspects of the employment process, including recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.