- The Outpatient Physical Therapy and Sports Rehabilitation Department offers state-of-the-art equipment and individualized treatment programs for patients with orthopedic and neurological diagnoses.
- Isokinetic testing and training equipment, aquatic therapy and surface EMG are used routinely with orthopedic and sports related injuries.
- The department also offers programs for patients with vestibular problems utilizing the Balance Master for evaluation and treatment.
- Pelvic floor dysfunction and treatment of incontinence are also provided by the facility.
- Our physical therapists work together with the physician and the patient to restore optimal function to educate and to prevent re-injury.