When a woman has a mammogram, she wants information. She doesn’t want to wait or worry—and now, she doesn’t have to. Introducing Same Day Screening Mammogram results. Same Day Mammogram results removes the agonizing wait that every woman knows too well. Because we’ll provide you with a written report of your findings before you go home.
And if we find something that needs attention, you’ll have the full support of a St. Bernards Breast Health Navigator. She’ll talk with you, explain the results, discuss your options and set up a visit with a breast care specialist if need be. All within 24 hours. Only at St. Bernards.
For information, or to schedule your same day mammogram, call 855-207-7300.
- The Breast Assured grant is funding available to women who do not have health insurance and do not qualify for Breastcare, Medicaid or Medicare. Breast Assured will cover screening and diagnostic mammography, as well as breast ultrasounds if necessary. Patients may apply for this program by requesting a form when registering for their mammogram at any St. Bernards mammography location.
- To inquire in advance of your mammogram appointment, or if you have questions about whether or not you qualify, please call 870.336.4800.
- The mobile women's health unit travels to industry worksites and clinical facilities to increase access to the services on board for women who might not otherwise have the opportunity.
- Available services include mammography, blood pressure checks and an opportunity to have blood drawn for a complete lipid profile with heart attack risk assessment.*
- An education coordinator provides education to the facilities visited by the mobile unit in the areas of breast health and heart attack risk factors specific to women.
- Dedicated team of registered technologists specializing in abdomen, pelvic, breast, thyroid, scrotum, OB and vascular studies in both men and women.
- Ultrasound Assisted Procedures: Breast Core Biopsy, Breast Mammotome Biopsy, Breast Needle Localization, Thyroid Biopsy, Liver Biopsy and Cyst Aspiration.